Saturday, November 26, 2005

Status 10:51am

The team is waiting to be allowed back on the island. The manual adjustment required can only be done by hand and the LOX is burning off at 500 gallons per hour.

Unfortunately, we have to write up a procedure in order for the military to let us back on the island.

We are waiting painfully while the team writes up a procedure and waits for approval.

Launch will not happen for several hours. The danger of no launch today will be if we run out of LOX before we can fix the valve problem.

Very, very tense.

Digg It!

No comments: